19 September 2007

My Last Set of Visitors

I have intended all along for this blog to be only about my experiences in South Africa. I didn't want it to be an online diary, as some of you younger folks use blogs, or an accounting of my daily activities. And for this reason, many of you probably don't yet know that I am coming home! Maggie, Tessie and I fly out on the 27th of September, to arrive in Atlanta on the 28th.

So, these next few entries will be among my last.

On the 5th of September, my best friend from Birmingham, Debbie Patton, and a library friend from Emory University, Lola Halpin, arrived for a 10 day visit. I'll do what I did for Jeff deGraffenried's visit and add several posts, rather one long humongous one. And since we followed the path of visits or places that I've already written about, I probably won't put in too much text. But man, oh, man do I have lots of photos to post!

No comments: